Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ACEO-X (3.0) Submissions

Time's up for ACEO-X (3.0) - all the tiny works of art should be in the mail, flying to their new owner. Which one is on its way to you?

*Sorry guys - I meant to get this posted yesterday but I was still waiting on one last photo. An extra thanks to those participants who made it in well before the deadline - I really appreciate it!
*No wordless wednesday today - just some great ACEOs to scroll through!

1. Kate of scientificculture:2. Leslie:
4. Kara of karalennox:5. Lindsay:
14. And I decided to submit my Asian goddess Guan Yin:
Again - thank you to everyone who participated in another successful round of ACEO-X!

10 comments:

H20works said...

Awesome job ladies!!! I want quite a few of them. I missed doing this round, but life called. I'll join up again next time.

Love, Kat
H20works

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

They are all awesome! I cannot to see which one that I receive!!

Melissa H. said...

Beautiful beautiful cards!! I can't wait till I get my mail!!!

Looking forward to ACEO-X 4.0 with baited breath!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ACEOS. OMG I can't wait to see which one I get. Yes 4.0 here we come. OH Amanda if you want me to do it I can take care of it the 4.0 xchange. :) woohoo

Melissa H. said...

I received my beautiful glittering "Blinging Rainbow" today from Deslynn!!

Thanks so much for a gorgeous card.

Kara Lennox said...

Wow, these are just amazing. I can't wait to see which one I get! I would be so happy with any one of them!

Kara Lennox said...

I got mine! Thank you so much, Lindsay, I just love my choo-choo train! I can tell lots of time and love went into it. What a great addition to my collection!

Lindsay! said...

Oh the lovely Fireflies! I think it is just the most delightful little guy! Now I need to find a frame and a piece of wall worthy of the felted goodness. Thank you Gigi!!!

Amanda said...

I received my aceo from Ruby while I was away on vacation - a great addition to my collection!

Lizzie Barbie said...

Like them all!